Read more about how to tell when a girl likes you here.
She knows that smiling at you is a sure, but subtle way to get your attention. Maybe a passing smile means nothing at all, but if nine times out of ten she is smiling your way, then she is probably giving you the green light to approach her and strike up a conversation. After all, if she weren’t interested, chances are she wouldn’t even be looking you’re way that often, much less smiling at you all the time.
If she avoids prolonged eye contact, especially if she was looking at you first, then that is a pretty good sign that she is interested in you. Try making eye contact with her and see how she reacts. Once you catch her eyes, if she doesn’t look away, she will probably smile in your direction. This only works if you share a class, job, or regular event with her, but you should be able to notice if she looks for you when she knows you will be around. If she walks into a room and she knows you’re going to be there, pay close attention.
But she does the same thing to other people. But any time we go to a game, she likes to mess with me and talk with me.
Sometimes, she will even blush during a conversation when the guy she likes talks directly to her. This is another body language cue. Whenever a girl is talking to someone she is attracted to, her pupils naturally dilate.
– If she is flustered, blushing or shy, then this could be a sign that she’s worried that you think she like this guy and not you. – If she’s shy, she’ll want to stay in the conversation and prolong the time you have together, but she may not seem that enthusiastic. She doesn’t have time to prepare her response, so this will be an excellent indicator as to whether she likes you. Now we’ve spoken about all of these signs, but I’m bringing it up again because it’s important to remember that they’re subtle signs.
1. She doesn’t hesitate saying yes when you ask her to hang out
- Perhaps, don’t get your hopes up.
- If you overhear that she was whispering to her friends about you, then it’s pretty obvious that she is interested.
- You don’t want to appear needy as you already have her attention.
- Doesn’t sound like she’s super interested from what you said, she might just view you as a good friend.
- It could just be a conversational practice of hers.
People subconsciously mirror each other’s movements when they are attracted to each other. Do you catch her brushing her hands through her hair right after you do the same? It’s a sign that she likes you. She’s paying attention to you enough that her mind is making her copy your actions. If the other girls in your math class are decked out in their go-to Nike shorts and oversized T-shirts, but she’s rocking cute high-waisted shorts or a sun dress to that 8 a.m.
You’ll know if she’s interested or not. Sharing other things — food, gossip, observations — is also a useful signal to study.
Even more so with the more sensitive parts of their body. Women ‘accidentally’ touching you? Does not exist.
It’s a surefire sign of attention. I mean it. So why can’t you just ask? Well, she might not know yet; it’s possible that all she knows is that she’s not not interested in you.
She broadcasts through Instagram, Snapchat, and or Facebook stories that you are with her
This sign is extra strong if it’s something very trivial, like that you live in the same part of town, that you’re the same age, or that you both like pizza. If she’s facing you more often than she’s facing others in a group, that’s a sign she’s into you and values you more than others in the group.